Interpretation and Definitions
The words for which the first letter is capitalized are defined in the following terms. The following definitions will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they appear in the plural or singular form.
This policy is for the purpose of ensuring that:
- Account refers to an unique account you created to use our Service or other parts that comprise our Service.
- Affiliate is a person or entity that has control over, is and is controlled by or in common with one of the parties which “control” is the having ownership of at least 50% of the equity interest, shares or other securities able to vote on the directors’ elections or another authority for managing.
- The Company (referred to as “the Company” (referred to as “the”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) is a reference to Info Blog News.
- Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your device, desktop computer and any device via websites, and contain the information about your browsing history on the website in addition to other uses.
- Device is any device which can connect to the Internet, including the computer, a mobile phone, or even a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is information that is related to an identifiable or identified person.
- A third-party Social Media Service refers to any social network site through which a user can sign into or create an account in order to access the Service.
- The term “Usage Data” refers to information that is automatically collected, whether via the Service or within the Service infrastructure (for instance, the length of a page’s visit).
- Website is a reference to Info Blog News, accessible through https://infoblognews.com/
- You refer to the person who is using or accessing the Service or the company or any other legal entity on behalf of which the individual is making use of or accessing the Service in the event that it is appropriate.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, We may request You to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that could be used to contact you or identify You. Personally identifiable information could include, but isn’t only:
- Email address
- Usage Data
User Data is automatically collected while using the Service.
The Usage Data could contain information like Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) the type of browser or version of the browser and the pages of our Service You visit, the date and date of your session, the length of time on the webpages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
If You use the Service via the use of a mobile device, we might collect certain information automatically, such as but not limited to the kind of mobile device you use Your mobile device’s unique ID as well as the IP address of your mobile device, your device’s mobile OS, kind that mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain areas in the Service along with our mailers could include small files that are referred to by the name of web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) which allow the Company for example the ability to count the number of users who have visited these pages or opened emails as well as other information about the website (for instance noting how popular a specific section, and confirming integrity of the server and system).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company can make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- Manage Your Account to manage your registration as a registered user for the Services. Your Personal Data will allow You to access various features of the Service which are available to you as a registered user.
- In the execution of contract: the preparation, compliance and execution of the purchase contract for products, products or services you purchased, or any other contract You have entered into with Us via the Service.
- To reach You: To communicate with You via email, phone messages, calls or any other comparable types of electronic communications, like mobile applications’ push notifications for updates or informational communications relating to the functionality, products or contracted services, which include those regarding security, as appropriate or necessary to their use.
Security of Your Personal Data
Your security and the protection of Your Personal Data is important to us, however, remember that there is no way to transmit data via the Internet or methods of electronic storage, it is completely safe. While we try to use methods that are commercially acceptable to safeguard your Personal Data, We cannot ensure its absolute security.
Our Service does not address individuals under 13. We do not gather personally identifiable information from anyone younger than 13 years of age. If you have a guardian or parent and you are aware that your child has given Us the Personal Data, please contact Us. If we learn that We have gathered Personal Data from anyone under 13 without verifying parental consent, we will be required to delete that information from our servers.